Thinking about starting a business? We thought a checklist might be helpful. Here are a few things for you to consider before or as you start you business. This is a very basic checklist of things you should be thinking about.
ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
- Would you buy your product/service?
- Will you make a profit at the price?
- Are you solving a problem?
- What makes you different from competition?
JOT DOWN THE GAME PLAN
- Do you have enough funds for first year living expenses?
- Grants/ Loans/Financing?
- Do you have a clever Business Name?
- Register the domain name/email address.
- Figure out type of business: incorporation or sole proprietorship?
- What permits/licenses are required?
MARKETING & PROMOTION
- Register all social media profiles (ASAP)
- Determine location
- Networking is key so order those Business cards
- Open a business bank account
- Set up an accounting system or hire a bookkeeper
- Delegate work with co-founders.
- Put everything in WRITING, at all times.
This is just a brief check list. Leave a comment with your suggests. If you have any queries or need any help with your start-up, reach out to us.
For all your web design, development, WordPress and marketing needs, we are here to help. Hit us up and have a chat. No obligation. We love listening to new ideas and helping businesses grow.